Saturday, March 2, 2013

Villa Map

I've been working on my InkScape and Gimp skills this weekend, trying to get some consistent quality, and improve my speed. Today's project was inspired by my Daruna game. The players recently spent a big chunk of their cash on some property outside Shalish, a villa and small orchard that had fallen into a state of disrepair. This doesn't exactly match up to their villa, but it's designed along the same lines. Squarish outer structure wrapped around an open central courtyard. This was about an hour and a half's work. Unfortunately I was dumb and saved this after a plug-in I was trying out flattened all my layers, so changes are going to be painful. Anyhow, here's a map!

Note that this *should* just plug and play in Roll20 as a map, but I'm not sure what blogger is going to do with it. Guess I'll found out in a minute...

Edit: Bleh. Blogger randomly resizes the image. That's no good. Hmm. Or not. If you click on the image above, you should get the correctly sized 1039x1039 image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.