Friday, March 22, 2013

The Tombs - V2

Here's another look at my current mapping project, The Tombs (previous round here). After exporting the first version to Gimp and doing some work on the floors, walls and doors, I found myself unhappy with some of the corridor layouts relative to the grid. This version is reworked to align some corridors and clean up some doorways. Once again, this is a poor quality, low-resolution Inkscape export with a texture slapped into the background. It's nowhere near done.
You might note a few additional details here, like a whole bunch of caskets and coffins. I decided a project based in a tomb needed to show these, so I'll be messing about with how to make them interesting without them turning to mush. I've also added a few markers for statues and altars, but I'm not sure how I'll handle those. The red areas will be raised platforms, the pink will be stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.