Friday, March 8, 2013

The Entry - V2

This is a revised version of the map I posted earlier. I've reworked the area around the balconies, rebuilding the shadows, adding a railing, and cleaning up some issues with the floor fill. I also tweaked up the nearby stairs. I think that area looks better now, but I'm not 100% satisfied with it.

As you can see, I've also added a bunch of damage to various floors. This is my first attempt at this sort of thing, and I think they came out OK.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this map, and I think I'll call it done. It's not perfect, but for something that started as a quick test project, I'm fairly happy with the end result.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I actually know where the balconies are now. Before I wasn't sure which part of the map were the balconies. Although it appears as the workers may have damaged some of the floors in the northern rooms. You're going to want to have them fix that before you pay up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to spend some more time and effort on the damage layering, because what I have is not really thrilling me. That's a project for another day though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.