Saturday, March 29, 2014

Black and White - Map Complete

Complete, but not done. This was really a test map, so calling it done is a bit of an overstatement. There are things I like and things I don't about this particular version. The speckled wall shadows and background fill pattern are pretty solid. The lava and water fills work, and the general look of the wall lines and doors are good. I'm less happy with the boulders, and I don't know about the shadows around statues and fountains now that I've used a speckle shadow for the walls. I inadvertently flattened a bunch of those objects, so I'm not going to rebuild them in this map.


So, complete. I added a border to tidy things up a bit, and that, as they say, is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.