Thursday, July 12, 2012

Minecraft - Towering Tower

I've been putting work into my mega tower off and on over the last week or so. I now have the bottom level of the top of the spire complete. It's a glass bowl-shaped room, sort of an observation level.

The view from the top
I have to tell you, I have a fear of heights, and working on this floor got to me after a while. It's a looong ways down! Anyhow, here's a night view from the top of my original base.
Daylight view

Night view
I've also been working on a major land-leveling project to the west, but it's not developed into anything noteworthy yet. I have an idea what I'll be doing there, but I need to refine it a bit. I'm also going to be laying foundations for some structures around the base of the mega-tower. I'm thinking pyramids or arches, or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.