|The finished map 5 miles per hex|
- The maple leaf in the northwest is an ancient forest, a special site of some sort.
- The structure next to it is some sort of religious order. I'm guessing druidic / nature worshipers of some sort.
- The triangle marker in the southwest is a lake -- there's no iconic lake indicator in the basic Hexographer, at least not that I can find.
- The ruins on the west edge of the map are exactly that -- ruins.
- The large desert area in the southwest spawned via a special terrain feature, Open Desert, which placed a large number of connected desert hexes with one roll.
What do you think?
By the by, this is what my cheat-sheet generator page looks like in Excel. This page shows the results of all rolls. I work from this and a sheet of hex paper when generating maps.
|The cheat sheet.|