- Born to Dye - Dye an item
- Color Coordinated - Equip head, shoulders, torso, legs, feet, and hands slots with items dyed the same color.
- Made it Work - Equip head, shoulders, torso, legs, feet, and hands slots with items dyed all different colors.
- Rainbow Connection - Use the following dyes:
- Abyssal Dye - Inferno
- Aquatic Dye - Normal
- Autumn Dye - Nightmare
- Cardinal Dye - Nightmare
- Desert Dye - Nightmare
- Elegant Dye - Hell
- Forester's Dye - Inferno
- Golden Dye - Inferno
- Infernal Dye - Inferno
- Lovely Dye - Hell
- Mariner's Dye - Hell
- Purity Dye - Inferno
- Ranger's Dye - Nightmare
- Royal Dye - Nightmare
- Spring Dye - Normal
- Summer Dye - Hell
- Tanner's Dye - Normal
- Winter Dye - Normal
These dyes are not required for achievements, and come in handy when you end up with that wonderful item in hot pink.
- All-Soap's Miraculous Dye Remover - All difficulties
- Vanishing Dye - All difficulties
Dye vendors appear to sell a random selection of dyes. Dye vendors:
- Arghus the Collector (Tristram, beyond the mayor's cart).
- Tilnan the Collector (Caldeum Bazaar, or Hidden Camp during some quests or Adventure Mode)
- Vidar the Collector (Bastion's Keep Stronghold, or Rakkis Crossing, Bridge Stores sometimes)
- Delilah the Collector (Survivor's Enclave)
- Wandering Tinker (Fields of Misery, Tinker's Hovel) - Also has Adenah's Jottings, a book required for A Quick Study.
- Rodger the Alchemist (Wortham, just beyond the gates, Sacrificial Hermit event) - Also offers a discount on goods during the event.