|The Treasury: clock and compass now included|
|Not exactly a cathedral, but definitely something|
|No nearby ocean, so, stables|
|The town marketplace|
|The entire city.|
"We shall become the most successful civilization known to man!"
- All requirements from previous stages. (except item requirements marked (i))
- A Castle/stronghold that must contain:
- A throne room
- A well-protected treasury
- A feast hall
- At least 1 Grand bedroom
- A dungeon with hostile mobs
- A prison
- A surrounding moat/ditch/wall
- A barracks
- A monument/statue commemorating the founding of your kingdom.
- At least 2 more community structures (making 5 in total) must be built.
- An outlying village (same requirements as stage 1, but for only 1 person)
- A nether portal (if enabled)
- Paths must be created linking the town hall to each new community building.
- 20 items of edible food per person
- Minimum 10 diamonds
- Saddle (for the royalty to ride their trusty steeds ofc.) OR 20 more diamonds if you're unlucky enough to not find a spawner with a saddle
- At least 1 of each:
- Any Diamond Tool
- Steel/Diamond Helmet
- Steel/Diamond Chest Plate
- Steel/Diamond Leggings
- Steel/Diamond Boots
- Castle - I'll probably build it atop the big hill next to the city.
- Monument/Statue - Perhaps an obelisk of some sort.
- Two Community Structures - Tavern? Hospital? Something else?
- Outlying Village - Easy enough, just a road somewhere, a house and a wheat farm.
- Nether Portal - Another easy one.