You can see the wheat farm, all properly fenced, in the image above. What you may not be able to make out is the newly planted potatoes, carrots and pumpkins. I did a little exploration run this morning and found two villages. It's not stealing if you replant their crops, right? Anyhow, plenty of food variety here. Farm requirement, CHECK!
Finally, I need to have a house with a front door, living area, and separate bedroom. I went with a two level approach. You can see the front door in the outdoor shot above. Here are two interior shots.
|Downstairs Living Area|
|The Sleeping Loft|
The requirements for the next stage of the classic builder challenge aren't too bad.
"Let us build upon what we have begun."
- You may use only wooden or stone tools.
- You cannot use any iron collected for any reason (building, creating items, etc.) however it may be smelted if desired.
- You may only create/use items which ingredients can be gathered with the allowed tools or your hands (but no iron items, as stated before).
All requirements from previous stages. (except item requirements marked (i))
- At least 1 stone (or cobble) structure must be constructed.
- A town hall must be constructed, which must contain:
- A front door
- A meeting room
- A town treasury
- At least 1 other room (can be empty)
- Paths must be created linking the town hall to each house
- (i) 1 stack of cobble/stone per player
- (i) 10 items of edible food per person
- At least 1 of each:
- (i) Stone Sword
- (i) Stone Pickaxe
- (i) Stone Shovel
- (i) Stone Axe
- (i) Stone Hoe
- (i) Stack of 64 torches
- (i) Leather Helmet
Here's the next stage report.