- Mega Tile Six - a large natural cavern crossed by an underground river. Several cliffs and crevices create natural elevation changes and obstacles in the cave.
- Mega Tile Seven - is a large temple complex with tombs and crypts nearby.
- Mega Tile Eight - depicts a trio of sewer lines running into a large natural cavern and the river therein.
- Mega Tile Nine - is a traditional dungeon area with several large chambers and multiple stairways. It's a great level transition piece as it depicts three separate elevations on one tile.
- Mega Tile Ten - is a huge lava-filled cavern with several elevation changes. Red dragon lair anyone?
- Small Dungeons #13 - a fortified complex with several large chambers.
- Small Dungeons #14 - a very long hallway connecting a natural cavern complex to a traditional dungeon area. Both areas have exits to the outdoors.
- Small Dungeons #15 - A classic dungeon with a mix of features and some curved corridors to befuddle your mappers.
And as usual, there are deals to be had. Mega Tile Five Pack #2 bundles Mega Tiles six through ten into a discount package. Small Dungeons Map Pack #5 does the same for Small Dungeons #13, #14, and #15.
|Small Dungeons #13 Preview|
|Uncommon Ground - Stonerash Preview|