Sunday, June 15, 2014

PBE Games 100th Title

I hit a mental milestone this past week, releasing my 100th PBE Games title via DriveThruRPG, with another dozen or so bundles on top of that. Half that tally is Dungeons in Blue stuff, and another third is Uncommon Ground texture packs. The rest is a mix of game aids and virtual tabletop maps. It's a bit odd to look at my releases spreadsheet and see how long it's gotten. I guess I should hold a sale or something to celebrate.

For now, here's a look at the latest releases, which, unsurprisingly, are all Dungeons in Blue and Uncommon Ground:

In addition, I just updated the Dungeons in Blue Master List to include the latest products and upcoming releases.

That's it for now, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and Father's Day! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.