Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dungeons in Blue - Geomorph Preview

Figured I'd share an early preview of one of the upcoming sets of Dungeons in Blue geomorphs. The upcoming sets are a bit different from previous; they all feature either a river or a lake / sea shoreline that cuts across the tile. Rivers match up to rivers, shoreline with shoreline, so if you want to create a dungeon full of underground river pirates, you're covered.


This is a one-third scale preview. I snapped in some quick lines to mark the geomorph edges. I'm sure river police will say river junctures don't work like that, but I am trying to avoid showing flow direction, so tiles can be rotated / swapped, and I'm also maintaining width, so they tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.