Wednesday, January 15, 2014

PBE Games - Many New Things

Still playing a bit of catch-up with posting post holidays. Every time I think I'm done with that, I find something else to... Ooo shiny!

You get the idea.

Here's the new stuff from this week (and last):

The new kid on the block, Uncommon Ground, is the result of me delving into texture creation. Each texture pack contains four versions of a single seamless base texture, each rendered in a different color. All textures are 2048 by 2048 px PNG images, so they should be easy to import into any digital art application. Textures are all licensed for private or commercial use (read the terms here).

Here's a preview sample of True Grain.


I hope you'll check out some of the new stuff above, thanks as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.