Thursday, January 2, 2014

Oh 2014, You Joker!

I was planning to publish two products today, but 2014 had other plans, gifting me with a crashed hard drive in my main machine. Luckily I'm an anal-retentive IT guy, so I have backups and the drive is part of a RAID1 array. No data lost, just time and patience. If all goes well, tomorrow I'll have a chance to do something productive. Between the usual holiday stuff and playing a bit too much Don't Starve (an indie survival adventure PC game which is surprisingly addictive), my completed projects queue is getting short! Right now I have two more complete One Pages, and two more Dungeons in Blue Small Dungeons ready to roll, plus two more Dungeons in Blue geomorph packs mostly done. I'm also working on a couple new things, a series of mapping-oriented texture packs, and an in-depth reworking of Ground Rules, the hex-terrain generator I built a while back.

For now, I'm off to do some frog-hunting. So hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.