Friday, July 26, 2013

PBE Games - Q2 2013

I just realized that I'd carefully extracted last quarter's sales numbers so I could write up a quick report on progress, but I never actually did that. Here's the data (click for larger image):

Q2 2013 Sales
A couple observations based on the above:
  • Deadly Blows picked up some sales when Johnn Four at Roleplaying Tips mentioned it in one of his newsletters. So far it's in the lead for best-selling paid product. Note that Deadly Blows is on sale for the duration of the Christmas in July sale on DriveThruRPG.
  • Dungeons in Blue - The Master List shows that pretty much everyone will snatch up free products. It 'sold' 283 copies.
  • Tome of Names stuff has all come out between 10 and 15 copies sold each, so there seems to be a small but steady demand there.
  • Virtual Tabletop maps don't sell much, which is not surprising. They're fun for me though, so I don't mind if they don't make me rich. These products are also included in Christmas in July.
PBE Games on DriveThruRPG

And since you've read this far, let me mention the latest product from PBE Games: Items of Power - Volume One. Each product in this series contains seven unique magic items ready to plug and play in any OSR-style campaign. You can take advantage of this special offer link to receive a 25% discount on Items of Power - Volume One.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.