- Mega Tile Eleven is a traditional dungeon complex with a fortified exterior entrance.
- Mega Tile Twelve depicts a surface location, a small church with outbuildings and a graveyard. It has stairs / passages down too.
- Mega Tile Thirteen has stairs and passages that link up with Mega Tile Twelve, so you can use the two tiles as a complete dungeon complex.
- Mega Tile Fourteen is a large cavern cut by several chasms. Walls and drawbridges protect the crossing points.
- Mega Tile Fifteen shows a watery cave with a few signs of occupation: a dock, a magical circle, and a few boards along the coastline.
- Mega Tile Five Pack #3 is a discount bundle that includes these five Mega Tiles.
- Transitions Two is a set of sixteen 50 x 50 foot tiles that show transitions between various corridor and cave types.
- Sanded is an Uncommon Ground texture that depicts a smooth grainy stone texture.
|Mega Tile Twelve preview|
|Mega Tile Fifteen preview|
|Transitions Two preview|
That's it for now. Thanks, as always for reading.