Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PBE Games - Father's Day Sale

I owe a lot of my gaming love to my Dad. When I was a kid he was always ready to play whatever game caught my eye. He taught me tons of traditional games, checkers, chess, poker, hearts, pinochle, and dominoes. We played Feudal and Twixt and Kings & Things and Naval War and dozens of other games. He never really got into RPGs, but his love of gaming rubbed off on me, and so did some of his card playing skills, which certainly helped at the weekly poker game.

In honor of my Dad, and gamer Dad's everywhere, I'm running a sale on all PBE Games products on DriveThruRPG, now through Father's Day, June 16th. All products are 20% off.

Thanks for the game Dad, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: all comments are moderated to block spammers. Please be polite.