- Emit bright golden light equivalent to sunlight in a 12 square radius. At will.
- If released while lit the globe will hover in the air, slowly moving to keep within 3 squares of its owner. It has the following attributes:
- Flying movement 3.
- A successful attack vs. AC 14 will knock it to the ground. It goes out if this occurs.
- Once per day emit a blinding flash of white light that covers a 12 square radius which:
- Blinds - Reflex DC 16 to avoid effect, DC 8 if warned
- Fort DC 16 ends blindness
- Inflicts 1d6 damage on undead within the area of effect
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Magic Item: The Sun Globe
This magical object is a three-inch globe of polished amber, shot through with twisting veins of some deep blue stone. It emits a faint radiance at all times, and once its secret is unlocked it can be commanded to do any of the following: